Classic & Classic Sound Collections
At Quick•Step®, we're as passionate about the superior technology that makes our laminate wood floors so durable as the style that makes them so distinctive. We have earned the North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA) Certification Seal by passing a series of rigorous tests designed to evaluate our floors’ performance, durability, strength and overall quality. So you can be assured that you’re getting the best quality the industry has to offer.
The direct-pressure laminate technology we pioneered is superior because our flooring is completely balanced- creating a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center. Quick•Step® flooring features ScratchGuard™ Advanced Finish Protection- so your floor looks newer longer. Quick•Step's superior Uniclic® locking system helps prevent water damage and warping. This patented technology offers easy installation and tight-locking joints for added protection.
Quick•Step® floors, made right here in the US, are not only designed for homes- they’re designed for the families who live there. Our flooring- with its patented locking system- eliminates the introduction of VOCs typically associated with installation adhesives. Its FloorScore certification for indoor air quality means no harmful VOC’s are released into living environments- giving families peace of mind. Quick•Step has always been a green choice. We’re constantly seeking new ways to recycle, reduce, reuse, recover and renew at every step of the manufacturing process. And when you’re ready for a change, it’s easy to unclick, remove and reuse our floors somewhere else or donate them to your favorite charity.
Quick•Step's Classic & Classic Sound* Collections, come in 11 color choices and feature 2-strip or 3-strip planks for a narrow-strip hardwood appearance. All are simple and beautiful with natural wood textures and square edge detailing for a sleek transition. These 11 color choices come in 1 of 3 different surface finishes.
AUTHENTIC® FINISH: Tangible, visible structure follows the relief in the wood design, like a solid wood floor.
NATURAL AUTHENTIC® FINISH: Mirrors the wood grain pattern of natural wood. The surface looks and feels like genuine hardwood.
TEXTURED FINISH: Subtle texture creates a more realistic wood effect.
* Classic Sound includes Premium Underlayment attached to the planks for fast, easy installation.
SPECIFICATIONS / WARRANTY:
- Plank Size: Length - 47 1/4"; Width - 7 1/2"; Thickness - 5/16" (8 mm)
- AC Rating: "AC4"- Flooring is fit for commercial operations with standard amounts of foot traffic such as a small shop or office.
- Planks/ Sq. Ft. per Carton: Classic 7 & Classic Sound 9 / ± Classic 17.1793 & ± Classic Sound 22.0875
- Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship which relate to joint integrity, staining, fading, wear and water resistance during normal use.
- Commercial 5-Year Light to Medium Warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship which relate to joint integrity, staining, fading and wear during normal use.